There are a few ways to return your RCS Central School District and RCS Community Library Budget 2020-21 Vote Ballot. In addition to utilizing the U.S. Postal Service, RCS voters will also have the opportunity to drop off ballots in any one of four locations within the district. Ballots must be returned to the district by 5 p.m., Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
Prior to returning your ballot, please be sure that you:
- Place completed ballot within the “Oath” envelope
- Write in your Complete name and address on the front of the “Oath” envelope
- Sign the affidavit on the back of the “Oath” envelope
If you would like to return your ballot directly to a drop-off location, you may do so at any of these locations:
- Main entrance of Pieter B. Coeymans Elementary
- Main entrance of A.W. Becker Elementary
- Main entrance of RCS Middle School
- Courtroom entrance at the RCS District Offices which are located at 15 Mountain Road, Ravena.
These ballot drop-off locations will be open to receive ballots from Thursday, June 4 to Tuesday, June 9, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (including Saturday and Sunday). Again, all ballots must be received by the district by mail or returned to any of these locations by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
If you haven’t received your absentee ballot, please contact the District Clerk, Sue Starr, at email@example.com or call 518-756-5200, ext. 6000. There will be someone available from today, Saturday, June 6, through Tuesday, June 9, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.