We are looking forward to getting you all together for the live graduation ceremony. We are truly excited to celebrate you while at the same time adhering to the governor’s orders Here are a few guidelines to help make it the most successful and safe environment possible.
- Graduation will be occurring in the student parking lot on the HS campus.
- Please arrive and be in your seat between 8:30 am and 8:55 am.
- If you are driving, please enter campus from (Rt. 101) and park your vehicle in the dirt lot behind the middle school (on the right before the stop sign coming from Rt. 101).
- Please proceed directly to the stage area and look for your name which will be labeled on your seat.
- If parents are dropping you off, they should go right to the parking area where they are assigned (see letter and map that came home) and you should walk to the stage area.
- Stay socially distanced!
- Wear your masks until you are about to cross the stage.
- Wear your full graduation regalia, this is a graduation ceremony and we want this to be as ceremonial as possible.
- You will be given directions as to when to stand up and walk to the stage. Remember you must stay socially distanced!
- When you get up to the stage area prior to having your name called and walking across the stage, you will be allowed to remove your mask.
- When you arrive at the stage, you will be asked to give your name and it will be called out.
- When your name is called, walk across the stage, pick up your diploma from the podium (like you did at the graduation walk at the high school), hold it up for your family and friends to celebrate and cheer for you, then pause for a photo op.
- Immediately after walking across the stage, please put your mask back on and wait six feet apart for your row to asked to return to their seats.
- When the ceremony is over, please find your family or your own vehicle and immediately exit the campus.
- No refreshments will be allowed and there will be no bathroom facilities available during the ceremony unless it is an emergency.
Please be patient as we go through the ceremony. It may take a little time to get your families in place, so they may have the proud moment of watching you walk across the stage with your peers present. Please recognize that we want this to be the best experience possible for students and families despite the circumstances.
We are very excited to see all of you and celebrate your accomplishments in person!!
Dr. Patierene Mr. Tedford
Principal Assistant Principal