Due to the amount of available COVID-19 vaccination appointments for the clinic this Saturday, April 24, ALL ELIGIBLE FAMILY MEMBERS are now able to secure an appointment on Saturday, April 24 in the gymnasium at RCS High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please use the link below to register for your vaccination appointment. *** Please note that all participants in the vaccination clinic must be 16 years or older.***
***The deadline to register is Thursday, April 22 at 3 p.m.***
Link to Register: https://hipaa.jotform.com/211027247288152
Map to access vaccination site available here.
If you are unable to secure transportation for your child to and from the vaccination event, please call the high school main office at 518-756-5200, ext. 2003.
More information can be found below:
On Saturday, April 24, students in the Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District will have an opportunity to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at a vaccination clinic located in the RCS High School gymnasium between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The clinic, being held by Crestwood Pharmacy at our school, is expected to have approximately 180 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine available for eligible students at this event. Any student that receives this first dose must return on Saturday, May 15 in order to receive their second dose.
More specific details about the procedures for the vaccination day will be shared prior to the event, but we encourage you to register your child for this event ASAP (the registration link is near the top of this email)
**IMPORTANT UPDATE: RCS Staff, students, and families of students who are eligible (16 or older as of 4/24/21) for the vaccine clinic have been emailed directly with a registration link. This is the only way to register for the clinic. Do not contact the pharmacy directly.**
Crestwood Pharmacy COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at RCS (for students ages 16+)
Saturday, April 24, 2021 (with second shot on Saturday, May 15)
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
RCS High School - New Gymnasium 2025 Rte. 9W Ravena, NY 12143
More important information for families:
- Staff, students or their family members must have a scheduled appointment to receive a vaccine on April 24.
- Participants should eat a snack or meal prior to receiving their vaccination.
- Students must be 16 years old as of April 24, 2021, the day of the clinic.
- Students under the age of 18 must have parental consent to receive the vaccine. Please be sure to enter the parent’s email when scheduling your child’s appointment. This is important for consent.
- When scheduling, you will be asked to schedule your child’s second dose appointment. Please try to schedule the second dose at the same time of day as the first dose is given.
- Parents of students or participants will complete all paperwork in advance through the registration link. Please be sure to complete any insurance information prior to the appointment. This will help to avoid delays on site. Insurance cards should be brought to the vaccination site. (There will be assistance on site in the event that you do not have insurance).
- Participants must have a proper photo ID. Failure to provide ID may cause delays or possible cancellation of the vaccine appointment. If a student does not possess a photo ID they should visit the high school counseling office prior to April 24 for assistance.
- Participants receiving vaccines will be required to stay at the school for the required 15-minute post-vaccine observation period. Families should plan accordingly.
- It is recommended that parents accompany students to the vaccination clinic. Parents cannot accompany their students inside the gym and will be asked to stay outside the building unless their child needs special assistance.