Records Request Form

Need to request a copy of your school records or need your transcript mailed, emailed, or faxed?

Please fill out this form and someone from the High School Counseling Center will be in touch.

If you have any questions about the process, please call the counseling center at (518) 756-5200 ext. 2007 or email Shannon Ruso at