The Office of Student Support and Special Education will be holding its second Parent University on Thursday, November 17, from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. in the RCS High School library.
Various informational vendors will be present, such as:
- The Adult Career and Continuing Education Services - Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR),
- St. Rose - The College Experience Program,
- RCS Best Buddies,
- Care Design - The Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) Liaison,
- SUNY Albany - Center For Autism and Related Disabilities,
- STRIDE - Sports are for Everyone,
- Special Olympics and much more!
Light refreshments will be served. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Director of the Office for Student Support & Special Education, Colleen Agostinoni, at email@example.com.
Please join us for a fun night!